********* COVER LETTER **********



Abhishek Kumar

Hello Guys  ……..

I am Abhishek kumar. I am a student in Shankara Mahavidhlaya. This is my blogger Abhitech02@blogger.com. Today we discuss about a topic. If you have any query about my topic please comment in my comment box.

                             ********* COVER LETTER **********


The Genreal Manager
TATA MOTORS
New Delhi – 110059
16th March 2018
Dear sir,
          This is in the reference to the job posting by your company in the newspaper Times Of India dated 4th of march 2018 . I have procurement division through the job discription  and find that my work skills and the job recuirement may be a good match.
           
I have been working for the past two years in the procurement department of Mahindra Motors . I held the position of assistant enginner in the SAIL Company.

I completed my education from Delhi University . My professional Education was obtained from the Rajasthan University, Jaipur .

My update resume is enclosed for your review.

 I look forward to speaking with you soon about this employment opportunity.

          YOURS SINCERELY

           ABHISHEK KUMAR

    

Comments


  1. This is a great article thanks for this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    internet Service provider

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment